Race Car Gift Box
Today we repurposed a shoe box into a gift box for Jace’s birthday present. How?
1. Paint the shoe box and the lid
2. Make the wheels: We used peanut butter lids, painted them black and added silver poster board circles for the rims
3. Hot glue the windshield (plastic toy packaging) onto the lid
4. Cut out four half circles on the lid for the wheels to fit in and hot glue the wheels onto the sides of the box
5. Use paint, poster board, and sharpies to add detail to the car and rims.
This was a nice alternative to wrapping paper or gift bags and can be repurposed as a storage container to hold toys.